




I have been a major slacker with the blogging. I guess since free time is something I don't have a lot of right now I haven't been able to post anymore pictures of Taylee for a couple weeks. Things are getting more normal everyday and we are starting to get a new routine down though.
We are having have been having so much fun with a new baby in the house again. Mason and Kinley absolutely love her. They have done so good with the big adjustment and just love her to pieces. They are both constantly coming over and giving her kisses all day long. They ask about a million times a day to hold her and think it's so fun to sing and talk to her. Mason is such a big help and anytime Taylee is crying and I need him to help he will hold her hand and she instantly stops crying. Which is helpful while we are trying to potty train Kinley. Talk about bad timing. Oh well I can't wait to have her out of diapers so we won't feel like we are going broke with 2 kids in diapers.
And Taylee, well she is the best baby!! She is so easy going and hardly ever cries. She is doing really good at night which makes it so nice for Chris and I. She has been such a huge blessing in our lives. We are so thankful to have her in our family!!





11 comments:
Your kids are all so cute! I love Taylee's hair, it is so cute. I didn't even know you were pregnant! Good luck with everything, hopefully we will get to see you next week when you come up.
Taylee is beautiful!! We will be in Vegas for the Aggie game- end of August, not sure of exact date- and were hoping that we could get together for dinner??
I can't believe all of that hair. I do not remember Kinley having that much hair. What a darling fam you have.
I love seeing the proud big sister and big brother! Their faces say it all! It's so adorable!
wow-all that hair. did all your kids have dark hair like that. i still love the name-good choice :)
i'm glad that you are adjusting and that your kids love their sister. sometimes i feel like they love them too much!!!
That hair is just amazing...the kids are so cute!
Kelsie!
Ummm...I haven't seen you FOREVER!! This is your long lost Laramie buddy from years ago! Tina Redmon...remember?
I'm am so excited that I somehow found your blog! You are so cute and I can't believe you guys have the 3 cutest little kids ever! Congrats on the new one too!!
Check in with me, I would love to hear from you. I don't think Shalee has a blog...but if she reads this...her and Alicia BOTH need to get their bumbs in gear and get one! :)
Talk to you later!
Tina
our blog is tinaandjake.blogspot.com
Kelsie!
So happy I found you blog! Jennie send me the address. Your kids are so cute, I totally see you in them. Congrats on Taylee, she is precious!
Kels, this is Emily Hamblin (Klein) now. Taylee? Are you kidding? I have a Taylee!!! How crazy is that? I have never even met another Taylee. I guess that great minds think alike!! I found your blog through Lisa's. And, 3 kids. . . good for you. They are all so cute. I loved looking at all the pictures of your family. Hopefully we can keep in touch now! I'll be checking. Oh, you can see my Taylee at thekleinfam.blogspot.com. Yay! I'm so glad and surprised to find you!
Hey Kelsi!
I found your blog through Ryan's. This is Mandi (Hansen) McQuivey.
Congrats on your new baby! She is beautiful!! I too live in Vegas!! We need to get together. Email me your phone number at mmcquivey@hotmail.com! Cant wait to hear from you.
I love Taylees dark hair. glad you were able to get out and enjoy some fresh air.
Post a Comment