




We had such a fun Halloween this year. The kids have been looking forward to it for weeks. Mason decided that he wanted to be Batman and Kinley picked out a super girl costume and Taylee was a little pig. Chris also decided to dress up as Clark Kent. We had a really great night and went to our ward Trick or Trunking. The kids loved going from car to car and getting treats. Kinley would look in her bucket and just stare every time she got a piece of candy. It was such a fun night and the weather was great.





6 comments:
Seriously, the Clark Kent outfit is still my favorite! He's got to love having a super creative wife....
I love the superhero costumes. So much fun. Fun carving photos too. Don't you just love the photo ops this time of year. One of my favorite times of the year:)
your kids look adorable!!! i love kinnley's superman/woman costume. so CUTE! chirs looks great too.
What cute kids!!! The supergirl outfit is adorable! Hope you had a good time in Wyoming. Happy late Halloween.
I love the costumes they are darling. Maybe they can use their super hero skills to fly up here and visit. I miss you too much.
SO Cute!!!
I miss you guys So Much!
YOU guys look like you are having a blast!
Love You all!,
AShley
Post a Comment