Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Trip to Wyo.
















Right before Halloween I finally got to go see my super cute niece. I have been so excited to go and visit and finally get my hands on that sweet little girl. Taylee and I flew out and had so much fun going. It was so fun to see Shalee and Chase and meet Tatum. All I can say is she is sooooo cute. She seemed so tiny, you forget how little they are when they are born. Even though it was only 4 months ago that Taylee was that size. I had such a great time while I was there. I got to just hang out with them and get tons of snuggles from her. It was so funny to see Taylee and Tatum together. They are only 3 months apart but there is a world of a difference between the two of them. It looked more like Taylee was about 6 months older than Tatum. We got some really cute pictures of them together. I am so excited they are so close in age. They are going to have so much fun together as they grow up. We even got to see my Mom while we were there. Which was so fun. It is so hard to live so far away from everyone. It was so hard to leave and say goodbye to them all. I am going to have such a hard time being so far away from that sweet little baby. I am so glad that my amazing husband took time off of work and stayed with Mason and Kinley so I could get away for a couple days. It was a really great trip. I am already counting down days until I can get my hands on Tatum at Thanksgiving.
Sorry about the sideways pictures. I do know how to fix it, but my computer is going crazy and I don't have the time to mess with it. Sorry.

5 comments:

A & M Ras said...

What a great trip for you!! Both of those girls are dolls. We miss you and we need to get together so I can get my hands on Taylee:P

Emily K. said...

How fun that you got to take a trip to see Shalee and her cute little baby. I know how hard it is to live away from family, and miss out on being a part of their children's lives. I miss my nephews (yes, only boys on my side) so much, but it makes the reunions that much sweeter. Aren't we thankful for modern technology like blogs to keep in touch? I do this mainly for my family to keep in touch with my kids, and feel like they are witnessing their lives through it.

Emily K. said...

Hey Kels! Sorry it's me again. I don't have your e-mail, (not like I couldn't get it, but this works, huh?) Anyways, my husband was looking at my blog, and saw yours, and he swears he recognizes your husband from somewhere. He served with an Elder Black on his mission, and he wants me to find out where your husband served, and when. Can you let me know? Have a Happy Thanksgiving! You can e-mail if you want, at kleinjd@yahoo.com. Thanks!

TinaBean said...

What a fun trip! You and Shalee are SUCH supermodels...it's not fair :). And your babies are SO cute too. That's so fun to have them so close in age. I'm glad you got to go see her. Oh yeah, and good ol' times rocking out to Nelly on our trips from UW to USU :).

Unknown said...

What a great trip your child's looking like a doll they are very beautiful...
__________________
Susana
Email Marketing Solutions