Thursday, January 15, 2009

Family Pictures


















We have been so busy with the holidays that I haven't had a chance to post our new family pictures. While we were home for Thanksgiving hanging out with my family and eating tons of good food. My friend Carolyn who took the pictures of Taylee did new family pictures of my whole family. It was so fun. She came to my Mom and Dad's house and just did them there. Which was perfect with the kids. Anyone with kids knows how stressful pictures can be!! We were able to get ready and then just do the pictures right then. Instead of getting ready, driving and then when you arrive having to redo all the hair and clothes because the kids have wrestled around and ruined it all. She let the kids do their own thing and it was a blast. Here are some of our favorites.

12 comments:

K said...

These turned out so great. Your kids are all so beautiful. Hope your holidays were great.

Katrina said...

Kelsie -- I love the pictures, especially the one you used for your Christmas card. Could you email me a copy so I can print it and hang it in my kitchen? I need a reminder that I actually do have a friend out there somewhere!!

It was so fun to see you. Now I just wish we lived so much closer!!

TinaBean said...

LOVE these. You guys are beautiful. She's a great photographer.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kels, those turned out great! Your kids are beautiful!! I love all of them.

~Carolyn Beth said...

Kelsie,
I am so sorry I have't sent you the CD like I said. You must think I am the biggest flake in the whole world! I am so sorry! I was telling Shalee and she said that she sent you a copy. Sorry again!!
~Carolyn

Fawsons said...

Hi, this is Bridgett. Your family is adorable. I love your pictures!

Mandi Moon said...

Alright this is going to drive me CRAZY! I know you. Did we play basketball together? What is your maiden name? But weren't you blonder?

A & M Ras said...

I love all of these pics. YOu guys are such a darling family. Thanks for coming and visiting us. It was just what I needed.

Family von Graf said...

Though the pics are great, it is from January... SLACKER! LOL

Emily J. said...

Time for an update....whats going on with all of you. We miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

Your children are absolutely beautiful! I found a link to your blog from Courtney's and it was fun to see your sweet family.

Carrie Lloyd

Unknown said...

Your family pictures are so cute & your kids are so beautiful...
thanks for sharing with us..
__________________
Susana
Email Marketing Solutions