I can't believe today was Mason's first day of school. He has been so excited to start school and could hardly wait. We have been counting down for a couple weeks now. Before school he had to have a special first day breakfast. Which he decided was waffles and grapes. Go figure I guess it's the breakfast of champions. Whatever it takes. He had an awesome day and said he loved it. He looked so old walking into his class with the rest of the kids. He looks huge and is a good couple inches taller than most of the kids. He did great and said he wasn't nervous at all. When I asked him if he was scared he just looked at me and said Mom, it's just Kindergarten. Silly me. I think Chris and I had the back to school jitters for him last night. I must admit after we dropped him off I got a little teary eyed. I just can't believe how fast these last 5 years have flown by next thing I know we'll be dropping him off at high school. Let's hope he always loves school this much!!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
My oldest starts kindergarten this week too and is almost six so a little older than the other kids, but nothing compared to Mason's height! He definitely has your genes :) What a cutie!
Glad you posted! Mason is so cute all posing with his backpack. It's gotta be so crazy to see your first off to school. I think I'll def shed a few tears!
I got a little choked up just thinking about my Cole going to school. Can Mason be that big already? He is such a handsome little (big) guy.
Good to see that you are alive! I'll give you a call sometime so we can catch up! Love ya!!
I forget he and Nate are pretty close to the same age. Nate starts next week and is so excited.
Mason looks so cute with his breakfast of champions and his backpack.
He does look so big. Not like a five year old. Miles loves school too. And happy you blogged again!
YAY!!!! What a cute pic of Mason! I'm so glad you posted something.... you've held me in suspense for way too long!!!! Just for the record, I cried with Ethan, too!!
he looks so grown up! i love school-especially for kade who goes all day long. nice to see that you posted again! :)
Oh, so adorable! He is such a cutie pie! Good luck! I know I will cry when the kids start kindergarten...I cried when Heath started pre-school. Keep posting pictures ;-) hope you come out for a visit again soon!! Mason might really dig Isabelle now...she is a pistol!
he is a cutie!!
I am so glad to see a new post. Mason is so big. Tell him and his sisters hi from us. We miss you guys!!
WHat a handsome man loved seeing the new post.
Yay, I hope you are back to blogging:) I seriously can't believe that Mason started kindergarten. Then again, Kaleb started middle school this year so it shouldn't be that far of a stretch for me to believe. I love the kindergarten age so much. Out of all the stages, I think 4-7 was my favorite. I just love everything about it. So just enjoy every second of it because it passes way to quickly!
Post a Comment