Friday, October 30, 2009

My Sweet Little Girl
















I realized how long it has been since I posted some pictures of Taylee. She has changed so much and is getting so big. Her personality is really showing lately. She makes the funniest faces and is constantly making us laugh. She loves her brother and sister and is always trying to keep up with them and wants to do everything they do!

4 comments:

Visser Family said...

AHH your kids are so gorgeous. I just want eat Taylee up!

K said...

So happy you posted again. You look like you had a great summer. I can't believe how fast kids grow. They have changed so much. They are all darling and look healthy and happy. Hope all is well with you guys. Glad you're back to blogging:)

Emily K. said...

She is just beautiful, Kelsie!! I agree with Jennie, you could eat her up!!

TinaBean said...

Oh my heck! Your baby has gotten so big and she is SOOOOOOOO adorable! I hope all is well for you guys!