Monday, May 12, 2008

Picnic at the Park





The other day I decided to take the kids to the park and pack a picnic for the afternoon. Mason was so excited he could hardly stand it. We had so much fun. Mason kept telling me how happy he was that we got to go and have a picnic and that it was the greatest day ever. Kinley loved going down the slides and she just made laps going down the slides and then would run back around to the stairs and do it all over again. She made me dizzy just watching her. Both Kinley and Mason love being outside. I think they both could have stayed there all day long. We are so lucky to have so many fun parks all around us to go play at. That is one thing we have found is that around every corner it seems there are a ton of really neat parks here in Vegas.

5 comments:

Emily J. said...

I want weather like that...it is still rainy here but it is also really green. I guess you can't have it all. Only 59 days left eh...a mother of three. Crazy I feel like we just had landon and mason.

scoot and sara said...

How fun! I love how Mason gets so excited about things that he can hardly stand it. I can't wait until I can take Keatyn to do things like that!

The Noftles said...

We are so excited to come down and visit. The weather seems nice. Caleb will like the parks. Can't wait!!

Matt and Allyson said...

O.K. I seriously had to laugh, because Mason's comment about the CTR ring...is so Miles. He uses that as an excuse quite frequently when he makes a bad choice. I love it!

Katrina said...

I love playing at the park -- isn't it the greatest! I sure hope that Iowas has great parks because Cole would play outside all day if he could. We load our truck on Tuesday and head west to the next adventure. I can't believe our four years in Virginia is over! Where does the time go?