




Last night was Masons last T-Ball game for the season. He has had so much fun playing this year. Every Monday he would get all dressed in his baseball clothes and ask me all day long how much longer until it's time to start his game. He has been playing out in the backyard and has even taught Kinley to pitch balls to him. Scary I know since she stands about 3 Ft. in front of him and then throws the ball to him. And then every time he hits it she yells Yaa Mason. Neither one of them can figure out why I won't let them do it. Even though it is so dang cute. He has also taught her how to run around and help him retrieve all the balls after he hits them. He has got this sister thing figure out pretty good I think. Anyways the game was so fun last night. He caught one ball in the field and then he stood there with it in his raised straight up and just stood there for a minute. I think he just wanted everyone to take in his moment of glory. It was so funny! The coach kept yelling throw it in and he just kept standing there smiling at everyone with the ball still up in the air. We were all laughing. In one of the pictures he is running in from third base and is running and jumping onto home. I couldn't believe that we caught it in a picture. Only in T-Ball do you see those things. At then end of the game they gave each kid a little metal. It is so cute you could tell each kid was just thrilled with this tiny little metal that they received. Mason kept yelling Dad look at my necklace that I got. Chris kept telling him that it's not a necklace that it is a metal. But he just kept running around showing everyone his really cool necklace. This season we even had some friends that put their kids in t-ball and we all got on the same team. Mason loved having friends on his team. It was fun to watch each others kids and cheer for them. I don't know what he is going to do next Monday when he doesn't have baseball to look forward to.





5 comments:
there is just something so cute about a little kids in baseball uniforms! I can't believe how big Mason is and it makes me realize how old Easton is... crazy! I was so, so happy you found me! I even googled you once to see if you had a pubic blog... funny huh? it is really great to see how you guys are doing... you family is totally growing (three kids!!!). you are totally real adults. crazy. this is the #1 best way to keep in touch. it is great to see you all!
Hello!! I linked to your blog once from Katrina's but didn't have time to comment. Mason is so tall and I think he looks so much like you! Are you guys liking where you live? Justin has family down there. I was so excited to hear from you. Nate is also in love with baseball, but he is still too young out here to play.
I am surprised that t-ball season is over there. Ours does not even start until June. Way to go Mason on a great season!! We love your medal.
i love the picture of him jumping... Too bad T-Ball isn't a 52 week season. He would be in heaven.
Dang Chris! Those kind of skills could help you retire early when Mason's making the big bucks in the big leagues!
Post a Comment