Thursday, June 26, 2008

5 Days and Counting





Only 5 days left until we have our baby. We are getting so excited. Especially me since it is now 100+ everyday. Not to fun to be pregnant and baking in the Las Vegas heat. So the day can't come soon enough for me. Although it really hasn't been half as bad as I had expected. Our doctor has us scheduled to get induced on July 2. I can't believe that this is our 3rd time through all this. It brings back so many memories of when we did this with Mason and Kinley. And every time it is just as exciting and amazing.


We have been busy getting things ready the last month. It finally hit me that I was running out of time and had better get going on some of those last minute projects that had been adding up. So I got out the sewing machine and started tackling them all. I was able to make some really cute burp cloths, blankets and changing pads. They all turned out really cute and I had so much fun. I am glad to say that I have been able to get everything on the list done. Thank goodness she didn't come early I have needed everyday to get things accomplished. But I can now say we are completely ready. What a great feeling. Now we can just sit back and enjoy our time until things get fun and crazy around here!!!

9 comments:

The Packers said...

look at you miss fancy pants! all those fun projects. they are sooo cute!!! good luck next week and i hope every thing goes well. can't wait to hear what you name her!

Katrina said...

I can't believe it is here already. Good luck with the delivery. I can't wait to see her! Know that I will be thinking of you and wish you the best. I just love ya!!

scoot and sara said...

I'm so excited for you guys! All your little projects turned out so cute! Good luck with everything and please let us know if you need anything!

K said...

I found your blog off of Katrina's. I hope you don't mind if I leave a comment. I am so excited you guys are having another one. It seems like just yesterday that you had Mason. I love the baby projects. How fun to have a girl and be so talented to make such cute things! I have a blog if you are ever interested. You just need to e-mail me so I can send you an invitation to view it. I'm glad I was able to find you in the blogging world. It's so great to find people from the student ward days. Take care and enjoy that new baby.

Kimberly Panter (Kaleb's Mom in case you are wondering who this is posting on your blog!) kimandkaleb@hotmail.com

A & M Ras said...

I am so jealous!! I wrote my list of things I needed to accomplish and the next day Logan decided to come. I will be checking the blog often for pics of the cute baby.

annek said...

What a fun idea with those chnging pads! I love it!! Good luck with everything...can't wait to see #3.

Juannaelmi said...

We are so excited for you!! We hope everything goes great and your projects were adorable.

Cameron and Jenny said...

Hey Kelsie,
Cam and I were just talking about you and the baby today....its almost time...we are sooo excited for you...your cloths are beautiful...you are such a talented seamstress...i didn't know you could sew...i am impressed...We'll be waiting to hear the big news any day now!! Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.