

The other night I guess I started dinner just a little to late for Kinley. By the time I had things ready and was putting it in the oven she just started crying when I told her that we had to cook it. So this is how she spent the next 25 mins. I felt bad, but it was so cute I couldn't help but laugh. Oh and don't mind the Utah State jersey she is sporting. She absolutely loves it. This was one of Mason's first USU jerseys that we bought him and he found it and lovingly passed it down to Kinley. I have to hide it from her or she would try and wear it everyday. She runs around yelling football. It is so cute. So far she is following in her brothers footsteps and loves everything about sports. I think mostly because she wants to be big and do everything like him. She is so cute and we love having her in our family!!!!!





5 comments:
She is so cute!! Logan does the exact same thing with the oven. I miss you guys!!!
Kelsie, that is sooo funny. I can't wait to show Joe, he will die. I can't wait to see those little kidders in August!
When you gotta eat, you gotta eat...come on mom!! B is the same way!!
Kinley - a girl after my own heart that loves to eat and play sports! She is so cute! I can't wait to see what your newest addition is like. I'm just waiting for her to be all girly, but maybe Kinley can teach her a few things!
She has the genes to love sports. How precious!!! Ben is hoping for a girl but I don't know that he will score with a girl who loves sports. He will get a girly girl for sure
Post a Comment