



Our sweet little girl is finally here. We are so excited to have a new addition to our family. She came on July 2. We went into the hospital around 8:30 to get induced and she was here at 11:10. We had an awesome delivery and it was by far the best, easiest and fastest one so far. Which I was so happy about. She weighed 8 lbs 1 oz and was 20 in. long. She has tons of dark black hair and is adorable. We named her Taylee Karen Black. So far she is a perfect baby. She hardly ever cries and only wakes up about 2 times during the night. Which I am absolutely loving!!!! We are having so much fun with her. You forget how tiny and amazing these little babies are. Mason and Kinley are having so much fun with her too. They both love holding her and singing her songs when she cries. They have both done really well with the big change. When they came to the hospital to see her Mason crawled up in bed with me and said " Mom your tummy is gone. You're a real Mom again." It was so funny. We are doing good and adjusting to things but have been so lucky to have tons of help from our family. We are so thankful and feel so blessed to have Taylee in our lives!!!





14 comments:
okay-so i have been waiting and waiting for you to post picutres-yes, i know you just had her a week ago, but i was on the verge of calling you to make sure everything was okay. so, i love her name. seriously love it!!! she was pretty big for being over a week early. just think if you went to your due date how much bigger she would be. wow! she is so cute. all that hair. how fun to have another little girl. i'm glad to hear that you are doing well and the kids all adore her. --by the way you look fabulous!!!
She is such a cute little thing. I can't believe all of that hair she has. We are so excited to meet her. Congrats
She is beautiful!! Congrats!
She is a little doll. I love all of her hair! Just to warn you...Scoot and I are going to come visit soon.
She is such a beautiful baby. I love all that hair and her perfect little lips. Congratulations. I hope you're doing well too.
Kimberly Panter
AWESOME picture of her on the blanket! She is absolutely perfect!
Look at all that dark hair! I'm jealous of the pink :). I'm excited to see her in August. Such a cute little family you guys have.
Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe that your labor went to quickly -- good for you. I agree that you forget how tiny they are. I am also so amazed at how I can love someone so much in just a few minutes after their arrival. Have fun and enjoy her!!
She looks so sweet...and you look so amazing!! Yeah...I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you. She is beautiful! I am new to this blogging thing, I hope you don't mind that I added you to my blog. How is Vegas treating you guys? You're still missed around here!
Kelsie,
Congrats on the new baby! I can't believe how big your kids are. Shalee sent me the link to your blog so it nice to see you guys doing so well. Our blog is http://ryanjessicatalan.blogspot.com/ if you ever want to check it out. Keep in touch.
RYAN
So so CUTE....
Can't wait to See yOU!!
Okay so we are terrible friends. I guess I need to stop working so much and check my blogs more often. Congrats on Taylee's arrival. She is adorable and all of that hair is precious. One more year and then hopefully we will be a little closer so we can visit
Hey Kelsie, your baby is so adorable! I didn't even know you were expecting! Congrats. I love that name too. Hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment