



Saturday was Chris's birthday. He turned 29, only one more year til he turns the big 30. We had such a fun day celebrating with him. Mason has been talking about it for weeks and helping me plan his day. We woke up early (the kids and I) and had to decorate the house. Mason insisted that it was a must to have the house all decorated special for Daddy. So we decorated and let Chris sleep in and then made him homemade waffles for breakfast. After breakfast the kids couldn't wait any longer for him to open his presents. So we hung out and opened presents. I love how excited kids get about birthdays. As you get older it seems like it gets less exciting. So the kids made the day so much fun. We hung out and went to Cafe Rio for lunch. Then Chris got tickets and he and Mason went to the USU vs. UNLV football game. What a perfect end to the day. We couldn't believe that USU came here for their opening game and on his birthday. It just doesn't get any better than that.
It seems like I am always talking about our kids and I don't post very much about my amazing husband. I definitely got lucky when I married Chris. He is the most amazing father and husband. He always puts the kids and I first no matter what. He is the kind of guy who wakes up in the middle of the night to change all the diapers and help me with the kids. He cleans up the puke since I can't seem to stomach it. ( I am so lucky!!!!). He does all the baths and always has since Mason was born and still does to this day. To sum it up he is AMAZING DAD!!!! And it doesn't stop there he is an amazing husband. He makes me smile everyday and is always for there for me. He is my best friend and without a doubt the man I can't wait to spend eternity with!!!
Happy Birthday Chris We love you !!!





6 comments:
Happy Birthday Chris! You're so young. Enjoy the last year of your "20's". Kids do make birthdays fun, they make every occasion more fun. Both of you are so lucky to have each other. You're both pretty amazing.
Happy birthday Chris! You guys have a great family!
Happy Birthday Chris! Glad you made it to the aggie game. Too bad they couldn't pull through. Hopefully they will win at least once this season!
Wow - your husband is so young! Jake will be 32 in February! He sounds like a great guy. I am so glad that you guys found each other, and you're happy.
Happy Birthday Chris! What a great person and great dad you guys have. We are lucky to be counted as your friends! Hope the football game was awesome!
Happy Birthday Chris!! We did think about you that day, sorry we did not call. We hope it was a great day.
Post a Comment