


Taylee is two months old now. I can't believe it. It has gone by so fast. It feels like just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital. She is such a GOOD baby!!! She has started sleeping 9 hours at night. Which is heavenly for Chris and I. She is smiling and talks a little bit. She loves any attentions she gets and smiles the whole time if you will sit and talk to her. She loves the bears that hang on her swing and I will often find her smiling and cooing to them. (IT is so precious). She loves her brother and sister and will stop crying when they come and talk to her. She has started getting the cutest little rolls on her legs. I could just kiss them all day long. Overall she is very easy going and so much fun.
WE took her to the doctor today and she got 3 shots. I hate those things. I know they are for her own good, but still completely hate them. She is our first kid who I have sat with while they have gotten shots. I usually make Chris do it because I almost cry every time. But the good part of the visit was finding out how big she has gotten. She now weighs 12.5 lbs. and is in the 90% for her weight. And she is 25 1/2 inches long, which is over 100% for her length. Our doctor said she is off the charts on that one. I guess so far it looks like she is on the fast track to being really tall.





8 comments:
She really is such a doll and it looks like she has those beautiful eyes that Kinley and Mason have! Her little rolls are so cute. I'm glad you guys have such a good little baby and she is just soooo precious!
What a beautiful baby! Those eyes and lips are to die for!! And, 9 hours at night? I just barely got Rohne to sleep through the night, and he's almost 3. How do you do it? I used to cry at shots too, until I had to start giving my own son shots every day. Now, they don't even phase me. I'm better than my husband.
she is so cute! i love the rolls on her legs.
Those photos are priceless. How lucky are you that she sleeps that long?! My son doesn't sleep that long and he's 10! Love the little leg rolls. I sure wish they were still cute when you're in your 30's. No such luck. And, ditto on the shots. Every single time, I cried.
Hey Kels! She is so beautiful!! I got your number from Shalee so I will be giving you a call! Sounds like you are doing good.
Mandi
hey kelsie, long long time it has been. you have such a cute family. send me a note when you have a chance. crpacker@gmail.com
chris
Hey it is Jenny Jones. How are you doing. Your kids are the cutest. Where are you guys at now? Check out our blog. danjennyjones.blogspot.com
Like I said send some of those genes are way would ya!!!! We are on the other side of the charts like 12% no kidding
Post a Comment