




We blessed Taylee today. It was a really neat day. Chris's sister and her husband and son came for the blessing. And we also had Chris's Aunt and her family at the blessing. We were so glad that they could be here with us on her special day.
My Mom made the most beautiful blessing dress for Taylee. It is amazing!!! I can't even begin to explain how perfect and wonderful it turned out. My Mom is so amazingly talented and we were so lucky she would spend so much time making such sweet dress for her. It is a definite keepsake. She even embroidered on the inside of the dress Chris and my names with the date that we got married. Then she put Precious child of God Taylee Karen Black and then the date she was born. It is so neat. My Mom is soooo talented! She looked so beautiful in the dress. I tried to get some good pictures of her in it. But seeing her in it in person is priceless. I had a hard time taking it off her at the end of the day. She just looked so sweet in it. Mason kept telling me all day long how pretty she was in her dress. It was so sweet. When he got up this morning he came over to Taylee and said in the sweetest voice "Taylee today is your really special day". It was so cute!
Overall it was a really neat day. We are so thankful to have her sweet little spirit in our family. She has definitely been so much fun and brings our family so much joy. We love her so much!!!





15 comments:
Chris how are you. Hope things are well with you. Congrats on your new one. Call me at the course sometime.
Aaron
She is absolutely beautiful. I love the dress. How lucky you are to have such a talented Mom so willing to share her gift with others. What a happy day!
What a beautiful dress, and what a beautiful little baby! Blessing days are so special. I still love that you have a Taylee too.
She si So preety..
Sorry We couldnt MAke It To The Blessing. But IT looked like a Great day!!!!
Just seeing taylee in that top picture almost made me cry. She's so beautiful and angelic! Your mom is just incredibly talented. The dress is unbelievable.
She is so beautiful, Kelsie. I got all teary eyed when I read what sweet Mason said to her on the morning of her blessing. I am glad that her day was so special.
how cute does she look! how lucky are you to get to have little girls and the beautiful dresses they get to wear! i love blessing days!
She is so beautiful and I can't believe how much hair she has! I love her dress. What a special day!
Hey Kelsie - It's Autumn (Allred) Shumway. I can't remember where I found your blog from but I did. So hope you don't mind me snooping! You're kids are very cute. What an adorable little baby your little one is! COngrats! Hey just FYI...I set up a blog for our graduating class! Go check it out and let me know if you want me to post a link to your blog and if you would like to be an author so you can post things as well. https://www.svhs1998@blogspot.com
Your Mom is the best. I can't even begin to imagine how much time she spent on that beautiful dress. I love the sleeves. I love the Mason comments. You and Chris look great as always. Cute, cute family.
We are so happy for you guys! You have such a beautiful family and Taylee's dress is amazing!
Taylee looks so big!! What a cool dress...what a lucky girl to have a g-ma like your mom!!
Kelsie,
She is so cute! That dark hair and blue eyes, adorable! I never knew that your mom was a seamstress, what an amazing dress!
What a special day. The dress is beautiful. Such a treasure! Are you still making bows?
I am in love with that dress. She is such a cutie. It sounds like it was a great day.
Post a Comment