Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So Sweet!!!



This is my new sweet, adorable little niece. My sister had her on Oct. 1, she weighed 5 lbs. 15 oz. and was 17 inches long. They named her Tatum Shalee. She is so stinking cute. I can't wait to hold her. I am so glad that I only have to wait one more week to see her. I am going to take a little trip with Taylee and we are going to fly there to see her. It will be my first trip without Mason and Kinley. My sweet husband is taking time off so that I can have a fun weekend. I am counting down days and seconds until I get to meet my new little niece. Congrats Shalee and Chase. Tatum is a lucky girl to have such wonderful parents. Plus aren't these pictures so amazing. One of our friends from S.V. took them. She is soooo talented. All I can say is she so cute, cute, cute and I already lover her to pieces!!

8 comments:

Emily K. said...

Wow, those are really great pictures!! And, Tatum is such a cute name. What do you expect with such good looking parents? I'm sure Shalee is just as great a mom as you are. Good luck flying with your baby! I hope you have a great time.

Anonymous said...

Lucky! I can't wait to see that little baby and hold her. She just looks so tiny - it is amazing how small they come. Have a fun trip!

A & M Ras said...

She is a darling little girl. How fun to have a girl's weekend. I still need to call you.

Katrina said...

What a fun trip - have a great time with your sister. I'm sure she is thrilled to have you come and visit. That is so nice of Chris to take time off for you -what a great guy! Enjoy!!

TinaBean said...

Oh my gosh! Congrats Shalee!! I am so excited for you. Your baby is beautiful! Kelsi...I hope you have so much fun going to visit them!

Melinda McBride said...

Ok, seriously, if those pictures don't make me baby-hungry, NOTHING will! Those are so beautiful. I wish mine were here!!!!

K said...

Those are darling baby photos. How fun for you and your sister to have baby girls so close together! Also, so much fun to get to go and see her while she's still so little.

Unknown said...

You are so lucky...
your baby is so beautiful congrats..
__________________
Susana
Email Marketing Solutions