Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pumpkin Carving











A couple nights before Halloween we carved our pumpkins. The kids thought it was so neat. Mason just dug right in and loved getting all the seeds and slime out. Kinley on the other hand wanted nothing to do with cleaning out the inside. She would only use a spoon and scrape it a little bit. But as soon as her hands got dirty she would stop and go wash her hands. So as you can imagine she was washing her hands often. Mason drew his own face on all by himself and it turned out pretty good. They both loved it when we got done seeing them all lit up . I love having little kids they think the littlest things are so amazing.

9 comments:

The Noftles said...

That looks like fun. Your pumpkins are so cute. I sure do miss you guys. I am glad you had a fun Halloween.

scoot and sara said...

Fun! It seems like Kinley is always missing her pants when I see her...she's adorable! Your family looked so cute in all their costumes!

Melinda McBride said...

Funny how kids hate the pumpkin slime... not that I blame them. I did love the finished results on your front porch. Too cute!

~Carolyn Beth said...

Hey Kels,
I am all done with your pictures. I don't know your e-mail or I would have e-mailed you! I will get them to Shalee early next week. Hope you like them!
~Carolyn

roses said...

I just saw the pictures that Carolyn took and they are awesome! What fun pictures! I loved the one with you and shalee together. Your little princess is just too cute for words!

roses said...

Oh, sorry. This is Ginger. I forgot that on my comment!

Anonymous said...

Kelsie,

Hope you don't mind that I check on your blog every once in awhile. Are you guys going to Star Valley for Thanksgiving?

Ryan

A & M Ras said...

Kelsie, I don't have your phone # anymore. Will you call me so we can chat and save you some $$$?

Unknown said...

Wow its pumpkin...
its great fun we really enjoyed....
& also pumpkins looking beautiful.
__________________
Susana
Email Marketing Solutions