



I am going to try and catch up on some really old post. So I can have a record of this these things that are to precious to forget.
Mason was finally old enough that we could put him on a youth basketball team. I think this is something that Chris has been dreaming of since we found out we were having a boy. He and Mason were so excited and counted down the days. We were really lucky and Chris was able to coach Mason's team. Mason thought it was super cool that he and his Dad had matching shirts. Every time they put them on he would just smile. They had practice and a game once a week for 8 weeks. Chris was a great coach and Mason did an awesome job. He scored quite a few baskets mostly for his team but a few for the other teams. Oh well a basket is a basket! That's what I love about this age. In a couple weeks he will start soccer and we can't wait!





1 comment:
Landon played too and it killed Ben to watch him play because he is not aggressive at all. I had to remind him he is only five and that will come when he actually understands the game.
Post a Comment