


We put Kinley in swimming lessons this summer. She loved it and was so cute. We spent a lot of time swimming this year and so she got really comfortable in the water. She absolutely loved swimming lessons and felt so big since she got to do something she has been watching Mason do. But of course the last day (the only time I brought my camera) she was being such a stinker. On the last day they let all the kids go down the big water slide. She had been so excited about this since they don't let any kids her size go down on open swim days. So swimming lessons was her only chance to go down. But for some reason on this day she was scared and refused to do her normal swimming lessons until the very end when I finally talked her into doing the slide. Which in the end she loved. But oh boy is this girl head strong. We butted heads for 30 mins. before she finally gave in. I used all sorts of bribery and she wouldn't give in to any of it. Girls are so different than boys. I could have easily changed Mason's mind but not Kinley. She is going to give us a run for our money as she gets older. I love the smile on her face after doing the slide.





No comments:
Post a Comment