Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Puppy




I am still a little bit in shock that we really did it. We got a dog. Chris and I always said we would not get a dog until our kids got a lot older. But somehow we let the kids wear us down until we finally did it. Maybe it was the sweet prayers from Mason or the pictures of our family that they would draw plus the dog that we would get someday. Who can resist something like that. So we finally gave in. He is a Lab/Akita mix and we named him Cash. He has been a lot of fun and also A LOT of work, but the kids are in HEAVEN!!! They are having so much fun with him.

1 comment:

scoot and sara said...

I've been thinking about you guys lately so I'm glad you posted :)
I cannot believe you got a dog! I'll bet your kids just love it! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun the last few months! We miss you guys!