

Two weeks ago we had company come and stay with us. Shalee and Chase came to visit!! It ended up being when we were still under construction. So things were a little crazy but we still had a ton of fun. We were so excited to have them come here. We were even more excited to see them for the first time since they had told us their exciting news. They are expecting a baby the beginning of Oct.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We could not be more excited for them. They came for about four days and Mason and Kinley were in heaven. I am pretty sure that Shalee and Chase were worn out by the time they left. They followed the kids everywhere they went and played every game that they wanted. They both spent a lot of time out in the backyard jumping on the tramp and pitching baseballs to Mason while he practiced batting. They are so fun and the kids love playing with them. Kinley keeps asking about them and looking for them. Mason was so sad when it was time for them to leave that he told me he didn't want them to leave and that he was going to ask them to stay for forever and ever. And he really did. He is so funny. We wish they lived closer and that we could see them more often. But we had an amazing weekend and loved having them come and visit us. And we are counting down the months and can't wait for Oct. to come so we can see that new baby!!!!!!!





3 comments:
kelsie-i was looking at melinda's blog and noticed that you had one as well. your blog is soo cute. my favorite part of all the blogs are the fun pictures that everyone posts. i hope it's okay but i added you to my list. you are more than welcome to check out our blog and add us if you like.
myhoneyworksonteeth.blogspot
Kelsie, I was just thinking about you guys this morning and wanted you to know. I miss yoU! Congrats to your sister. Your kids will have more cousins! Exciting!
Kelsie, I loved looking through your blog. Such cute, cute kids I loved reading about them. However, you did get Shalee in big, big trouble. I just read about the October news on your blog. So excited. Don't worry I've already called and left her a message :).
Post a Comment