Monday, April 28, 2008
Night at the Game
Last week we had some friends invite us to a baseball game. They have family that gets season tickets and then just passes them out to whoever wants to use them. So they invited us to go with them since Mason is obsessed with Baseball right now. We had so much fun. The tickets were amazing. They were at the bottom, very very first row right behind home plate. The kids loved it. We had so much fun. Mason couldn't get over how far they could hit the ball. He was so cute he brought his mitt with him in case he needed to help catch a pop ball. He also insisted on wearing his T-ball uniform. We were cracking up. He also tried endlessly to try and bring his bat with him too. All I could think was the 6 of us in the stadium seats with him swinging his bat every time trying to pretend that he was going to hit the ball too. I could tell it was just a recipe for a disaster. So the bat had to wait for us in the car while we watched the game. I think Mason's favorite part was when the whole stadium sang Take Me Out to the Ball Game. He was just beaming. We had such a great time. I was so prepared and brought our camera so I could take some pictures. When we got there I pulled it out and tried to turn it on to take some pictures and low and behold the batteries were dead. I was so mad. (Note to self always check the batteries before we leave the house. ) Anyways it was such a fun night. We can't wait to take them again. Mason hasn't stopped talking about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I think it's so cute how Mason likes to get dressed up for things! Sounds like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment