




I am really behind on blogging! So my goal is to get caught up before we have our baby. Since I know free time will be hard to find soon. A couple weeks ago Chris's sister Sarah and her husband and little boy came to see us. One day while they were here we decided to go down on the strip and walk around. This is something that I think we can count on one hand we have done since we have moved here. I think the only time that we go down there is when we have family in town. When we go down there it feels like a whole other world. It's almost like we are on a vacation ourselves. But we had a good time. It was nice because it wasn't to hot and the kids had a good time. Here are some fun pics of our trip. For some reason Mason is not in many of these pictures. I think he was sitting in the stroller and not in the mood for pictures. Oh well.





2 comments:
Living in vegas and visiting vegas is really as different as living in New York vs. Miami. So, I totally agree with you that it feels like a different world.... because it is! Cute pics!!!!
You are so tough for going down there in the heat and pregnant! Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment