Saturday, February 20, 2010

Summer '09





































































We had a lot of fun last summer we went on a couple trips to Wyoming and Utah. We enjoyed getting out of the Las Vegas heat and spending time with family. Here are some pictures from our summer activities.

6 comments:

K said...

I love your family photo at the top! Way too cute:) I'm so glad that you posted some of what we've been missing since your last post. Looks like everyone is happy and doing well. Good to hear from you again.

Shalee said...

Love the posts sista :) Keep them coming!

Rami Rachel said...

hey Kelsie. I love seeing ur new pics up on the blog.

A & M Ras said...

I am so glad to see you are back to blogging. I miss your sweet family. I need to call you and catch up.

PONCIANO said...

Kelsie your family is so cute!!! I love your hair dark it looks so good on you. It looks like you had a great summer.

Melinda McBride said...

I looked at this posting and almost cried! We need our friends nearby again! Jeez. But honestly, the pictures are so beautiful and your kids are my favorite.