For the last couple weeks Chris and Mason have started a new bedtime routine. We were talking about the Articles of Faith with Mason and he said that he wanted to learn them. So each night when Chris would lay Mason down in bed he decided to try teaching them to Mason. He started with the first one and Mason just loved learning it. In a couple of nights he had it memorized. So Chris decided to keep going. After a couple weeks he now has the first 5 articles of faith memorized and can say them on his own. We are both amazed at how fast he is memorizing them and at how much he loves them. Each night when we tell him to go get his pajamas on he starts telling Chris that he wants to work on his articles of faith. What is even cuter is that I don't have them memorized. So the other night Chris was gone at meetings and he told me he wanted me to teach him the articles of faith. As I was laying him down he couldn't figure out why I didn't know them. He then said the cutest thing. He told me It's o.k. Mommy when Daddy gets done teaching them to me I will teach them to you o.k. and then we will both know them. How sweet. What a great example he is to me. I love that little boy.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
What a sweet little boy. Landon loves the A of F too but only has the first three down. You guys are such great parents. Miss ya
Post a Comment