Thursday, March 27, 2008

Play Dough and Bubbles








The weather has been amazing here. So we have been trying to enjoy it as much as we can before the summer heat hits. So the other day we decided to take our play dough outside and play. I have a love hate relationship with play dough and decided I really should let the kids do it more often and outside is the best place for it. Mason got a whole bunch of play dough for his birthday from one of his friends and the pack has a million colors in it. Kinley wasn't really sure what to do with all of it and I kept looking over just in time to see her sneaking little bites of it here and there. I think all of the bright colors just looked so good she couldn't resist. After that we moved on to bubbles and had so much fun. Mason decided that we needed to get on the tramp and I should blow bubbles and they could jump and pop them all. We had a lot of fun. The kids loved it and would hardly let me get off the tramp after more than an hour.

1 comment:

Melinda McBride said...

now THAT is a good day. Truly. AND there's no added mess. Glorious.