Friday, March 7, 2008

Little Miss Personality






We bought Kinley a pair of sunglasses and she absolutely loves them. The funniest part is that she insists on wearing them upside down. I think she likes the way they fit better that way. The second we get in the car she is reaching for them. Then when we get to a store it is a huge fight to get her to leave them in the car so that we don't lose them while we are in the store. Pretty much anytime we are outside she thinks that she needs them on. Both my kids got Chris's sensitive eyes. The second the sun hits their eyes they are squinting and saying the sun, the sun. So the glasses are a must in our family. While out running errands the other day Kinley refused to leave her glasses in the car. I finally realized it wasn't worth the fight so I let her take them in. So we go into Wal Mart and once we get inside she still doesn't take them off. The entire time we were in the store she wore them and then she started smiling and waving to every single person that we would pass. So here she sat in the shopping cart, glasses on waving to everyone. Everyone that walked by kept laughing and saying how cute it was. She kind of reminded me of a homecoming queen in a parade just sitting there waving the whole parade. That is our Kinley always thinking up something new. There is definitely no lack of personality or attitude with this little girl.

2 comments:

A & M Ras said...

It looks like Kinley is all girl. She is so cute and spunky.

The Happy Bunch said...

Wow,
I can't believe she wore the glasses in Wal-Mart!! She is so silly.
I love you
Ashley