

Saturday was one of those beautiful spring days. Here it is the beginning of March and it was in the 70's . It is those days that make me love living in Vegas. Here we are out enjoying the weather when most of our friends and family are still buried in snow. I have to remember days like Saturday when the summer heat rolls around and I am wondering why we live here. Chris was able to do yard work and had a little help from the kids when they weren't riding bikes, jumping on the tramp and climbing in our trees. We finished the day off with our first BBQ and angel food cake with strawberries. It was one of those days you never want to end.





5 comments:
I am so excited about your blog. I miss you guys so much and this will be a great spot to get my Black fix.
I have got the cutest nieces and nephews!! I love that you guys got a blog! Now I can keep up with what is happening down in Vegas. We want to come and visit before it gets too HOT!!
Yeah for the new blog! It will be so fun to keep in touch this way. Your kids are so big...but then again so are mine!
I'm so glad you sent the link! I can't wait to see what pics you post. Alli was on my lap and was so excited to see Mason and Kinley on the screen. Too cute!
Welcome to the blogging world. I really think that it is such a good way to keep up with what is going on with you guys. Oh, by the way, is Mason 8 or 9 years old now???? That kid is huge!! Oh, that I could have tapped into that same gene pool with my boys.
Ben
Post a Comment