

Mason is doing his second season of T-Ball this year. He has been so excited to get started. Each day for the last couple weeks he has been asking me everyday "Mom, but do I just have a game today or is it tomorrow." For the last couple weeks I have been trying to explain to him that he had to wait 2 weeks. THANK GOODNESS the first game is finally tonight. He is so excited and already fully dressed for his game. Now he just has to wait 6 more hours until his game starts. Last week he had a practice night and he did really good. They had them practice fielding the balls and every time they would hit one to him he would run after it and right before he got to it he would throw himself down and slide for it. It never failed every single time he would do it. It was pretty funny. Kinley was so cute while he was practicing she would yell Yaaa Mason to him. Then every second she couldn't see exactly where he was at she would ask us a million times Where is Mason until we pointed him out. She definitely loves her big brother.





5 comments:
I love it...and I miss the Blacks!
LOOK at Kinley's smile! They don't come any cuter than that!!!!!
I have to echo Matt and Allyson. I miss you guys!!! Your kids are so cute and they looks so much alike.
Your kids are so darling! I can't believe how big both Mason and Kinley are. How fun that Mason is excited for t-ball. Russ can't wait until Cole is big enough to play, and that also means that we will be done with ortho school - yay! Keep the cute pictures coming!
-Katrina
He is going to be an awesome ball player no matter what ball he is playing with. Good luck Mason. Landon is in soccer right now. T-ball is in the summer here. Kinley is a doll
Post a Comment